- Jan 1, 2000
BRAWL RETURNS AS WE MERGE ONTO THE ROAD TO FUTURESHOCK!
RP LIMITS: NO LIMITS! POST ALL RP IN NFW FILMS!
RP DEADLINE: NO DEADLINE!
ROADS: WHERE WE'RE GOING, WE DON'T NEED ROADS!
NEW FRONTIER WRESTLING PRESENTS
THE PAST IS THE FUTURE
From the Intrust Bank Arena, Wichita, KS
NINE-MAN BATTLE FOR MORDOR!
(ALL TAGS LEGAL, ELIMINATION RULES!)
GRAVEROBBERS (EMT TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS)
THE FELLOWSHIP (?)
CASH & RAMSEY
SCHEDULED TO APPEAR:
"Da Man" XAVIER LANGSTON
MORE TO BE ANNOUNCED!
Card subject to change / update . . .
This is how we're going to do shows this quarter:
- ALL cards will have NO DEADLINES, and NO CAP on RP.
- ALL RP and Promo go in NFW FILMS. You may create new threads or respond in kind to current ones. That's up to you.
- There is a booked match already presented. If you don't see your face on the card, PROMO and I'll make some matches. Sometimes there will be a match already set up, but not always.
- For BRAWL 72, If you have a promo or segment you'd like to submit to the card, that has to be in my gmail no later than THURSDAY NIGHT, 11:59pm EST.
- BRAWL 72 should be up by next Monday night in it's entirety.
CAVEATS/THINGS TO CONSIDER
- DID YOU TURN IN YOUR 5-CARD PLAN? Remember I asked you for that?
- Due to tumbleweed activity in feedback and RP, if you do not RP, Promo, Send Segs, communicate with me, basically 'Disappearing' during the time period, you may not make it onto the card, or you may show up and help 'enhance' those who were active during the period.
- Note I didn't say 'Do the Job', but read into that as you will - it's imperative that you stay active.
If you have any questions - PLEASE ask. I can't mindread, so give me the chance to work out an answer.
GOOD LUCK! SEE YOU ON THE OTHER SIDE.