By signing up for any service you agree to follow the terms of service outlined for said service. Included below are terms for free hosting as well as Premium (paid) hosting.
Welcome to the FWrestling.com free web hosting terms of service! Here are the highlights followed by more detail.
- * Setup Your main index page must be customized and visible to the public within a week of establishing an account, or your account will be deleted.
- * No Warez! Absolutely under no circumstances do we allow any type of illegal or copyrighted material on our servers. Breaking this rule will get you a permanent suspension, we have a zero tolerance policy regarding this.
- * Inactivity If you do not log into your account at least once every 60 days, your account may be deactivated or deleted.
- * Bots\Scripts We do not allow any type of bot or script that runs constantly, free hosting is for creating a website, not for hosting your scripts.
- * File Hosting Every file on your site must have to do with the website you put up, we are not a file storage service and we strictly prohibit scripts such as torrentflux or rapidleech. Banner hosting is also not permitted except as related to your fantasy wrestling-related site.
- * Crons We allow crons but they cannot call a script hosted somewhere else and you must not have more than 1 running every 5 minutes.
- * Adult Material Adult material is strictly forbidden on our free hosting services.
- * Language Restriction At this time we only support sites that are in English, Spanish, French or German. Sites not in one of these languages will be suspended. For other consideration, please contact us.
While we have highlighted some important items from our ToS it is still important to read through the rest of the document, by signing up for a hosting account you are agreeing to everything on this page, don’t you want to know what it is?
1. Server Usage
Personal accounts are to be used by the primary owner only. Personal account holders are not permitted to resell, store or give away web-hosting services of their website to other parties. Web hosting services are defined as allowing a separate, third party to host content on the owner’s web site. Exceptions to this include ad banners, classified ads, and personal ads. FWrestling.com reserves the right to refuse service and/or access to its servers to anyone. Each individual is allowed ONE account only. FWrestling.com does not allow any of the
following content to be stored on its servers.
- * Illegal Material: This includes copyrighted works, commercial audio, video, or music files, and any material in violation of any Federal, State, or Local regulation. You may not store copyrighted Mp3s or videos on your webspace in any way shape or form.
- * Adult Material: Includes all pornography, erotic images, or otherwise lewd or obscene content. The designation of “adult material” is left entirely to the discretion of FWrestling.com.
- * Warez: Includes pirated software, ROMS, emulators, phreaking, hacking, password cracking, IP spoofing, etc… This also includes any sites which provide “links to” or “how to” information about such material.
- * Proxies: We do not allow any kind of proxies to be used on our servers, for any reason.
- * File Storage: Accounts are not to be used for file storage, your account will be permenantly suspended if found to be breaking this rule. Downloads are only allowed on your FWrestling.com account if they have to do directly with your fantasy wrestling-related website. e.g. you developed fed management software and are selling it or giving it away. Accounts may not be used for mirrors, game file hosting, or any other type of file hosting not specified here.
- * Script Hosting: Space provided by FWrestling.com is to be used to create a functional website, we do not allow bots, content scrapers, or any other script that runs continuously on your account. Any scripts that are executed via cron or manually must be directly related to your website.
- * Crons: We do not allow more than one cron within a 5 minute time period per account. This means if you have two crons you must make sure that both do not go off within 5 minutes of each other.
- * Auto Generated Content: Sites that use scripts to automatically generate content are prohibited, this includes but is not limited to AutoBlog scripts and anything else that automatically generates websites for SEO or other purposes.
2. High Resource Usage Policy
Resources are defined as bandwidth and/or processor utilization. FWrestling.com may implement the following policy to its sole discretion: When a website is found to be monopolizing the resources available FWrestling.com, reserves the right to suspend that site immediately. This policy is only implemented in extreme circumstances and is intended to prevent the misuse of our servers. Customers may be offered an option whereby FWrestling.com continues hosting the website for an additional fee.
At this time FWrestling.com only supports English, Spanish, French and German websites on free hosting, these restrictions do not apply to paid hosting. Sites found breaking this rule will be permanently suspended.
4. Cancellation & Refunds
FWrestling.com reserves the right to cancel any service provided at any time. In this event customers will be entitled to a prorated refund based upon the remaining period of membership. If a customer contravenes FWrestling.com’s terms of service, a refund will not be issued in the event of a cancellation by FWrestling.com or the customer. Any incentives offered to customers when opening the account will also be cancelled. Customers may be given the option to purchase services which were offered as start-up incentives in the result of a
cancellation. Fees charged on a prepay basis are non-refundable.
Customer agrees that it shall defend, indemnify, save and hold FWrestling.com harmless from any and all demands, liabilities, losses, costs and claims, including reasonable attorney’s fees asserted against FWrestling.com, its agents, its customers, officers and employees, that may arise or result from any service provided or performed or agreed to be performed or any product sold by customer, its agents, employees or assigns. Customer agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless FWrestling.com against liabilities arising out of:
- * Any injury to person or property caused by any products sold or otherwise distributed in connection with FWrestling.com’s server;
- * Any material supplied by customer infringing or allegedly infringing on the proprietary rights of a third party;
- * Copyright infringement and
- * Any defective products sold to customer from FWrestling.com’s server.
6. System Backups
Backups are the sole responsibility of the customer. FWrestling.com retains and offers backups to the customer but does not guarantee this service from failure. It is recommended all customers keep their own backups. Backups will not be provided to account holders who have been suspended for breaching the terms outlined on this page.
Accounts found to be inactive are suspended and may be terminated at our discretion. All data including any type of backup or stored information is removed with the account. To prevent an account from being suspended for inactivity it is required users access their account at least ONCE every 60 days. Accounts must also have a working website within one week and the main index page must have content and be visible to the public.
If an account is suspended for a breach of the terms outlined above the account holder will immediately forfeit all rights to the account in question including access to any and all files and\or databases located within the account. FWrestling.com is under no obligation to provide backups in full or partial to an account holder that has been suspended.
FWrestling.com Premium Hosting Contract and Terms
Terms of Service
the initial term unless FWrestling.com or the customer provides the other with written notice of non-renewal at least one (1) days prior to the expiration of the initial term or the then-current renewal term, as applicable. Users may use the billing system located at http://www.fwrestling.com/billing/index.php to manage and/or cancel their account. The initial term and any renewal term may be referred to collectively in this agreement as the “Term.”
refund based upon the remaining period of service. If a customer contravenes FWrestling.com’s terms of service, a refund will not be issued in the event of a cancellation by FWrestling.com or the customer. Any incentives offered to customers when opening the account will also be cancelled. Customers may be given the option to purchase services which were offered as start-up incentives in the result of a cancellation. Fees charged on a prepay basis are non-refundable, this includes all monthly and yearly services. Under no circumstance will license fees such as cPanel be refunded. Customer agrees to submit all cancelations atleast 24 hours prior to the next billing date of the service. Failure to pay will result in suspension up to termination of services and the balance being turned over to an outside collection agency for recovery. The only acceptable methods of cancellation are a ticket submitted via the billing system or cancellation submitted via the billing system.
- File or Image Hosting Sites
- Download scripts such as but not limited to Rapidleech and TorrentFlux
- Backup Space \ File Storage
- Mirrors for software or game files
- Scripts that run continuously
- Scripts that run unattended or could be considered daemons
- IRC Bots
- Anything that would be considered illegal under US law
- May not use more than 50% of available CPU resources for more than 120 seconds at a time.
- May not use more than 50% of available CPU resources for more than 5 minutes out of a 60 minute period.
- May not use more than 820MB of memory combined between processes
- May not have more than 10 processes running at any given time.
as the primary customer contact on the order with regard to customer’s account until customer has provided a written notice changing the primary customer contact.
attorneys fees) brought by a third party under any theory of legal liability arising out of or related to the actual or alleged use of customer’s services in violation of applicable law or the AUP by customer or any person using customer’s log on information, regardless of whether such person has been authorized to use the services by customer.
(i) FWrestling.com reasonably believes that the services are being used in violation of the AUP; (ii) Customer fails to cooperate with any reasonable investigation of any suspected violation of the AUP;
(iii) FWrestling.com reasonably believes that the suspension of service is necessary to protect its network or its other customers, or (iv) as requested by a law enforcement or regulatory agency.
Customer shall pay FWrestling.com’s reasonable reinstatement fee if service is reinstituted following a suspension of service under this subsection.
toward our staff or company after a warning all active services will be suspended and communication with the customer terminated without refund.
purpose without prior approval by a senior administrator. Any user found to be in violation of this policy will have their service suspended or terminated without notice. If a blacklisting occurs while an IP address is under a user’s control their service will be immediately and permanently suspended. An administrative fee for $85 will also be applied to the account on file to cover the costs for cleaning up the IP space and dealing with complaints. An additional $50 per hour charge will also be added to this fee for any time spent past the first hour.
providers, may affect the display or operation of Customer’s hosted content and/or applications. FWrestling.com reserves the right to change its network in its commercially reasonable discretion, and FWrestling.com shall not be liable for any resulting harm to Customer.
event beyond FWrestling.com’s control, including, without limitation, significant failure of a portion of the power grid, significant failure of the Internet, natural disaster, war, riot, insurrection, epidemic, strikes or other organized labor action, terrorist activity, or other events of a magnitude or type for which precautions are not generally taken in the industry.
of the United States of America, as applicable. The agreement shall not be governed by the United Nations Convention on the International Sale of Goods. EXCLUSIVE VENUE FOR ALL DISPUTES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE AGREEMENT SHALL BE THE STATE AND FEDERAL COURTS IN GUILFORD COUNTY, NORTH CAROLINA, AND EACH PARTY AGREES NOT TO DISPUTE SUCH PERSONAL JURISDICTION AND WAIVES ALL OBJECTIONS THERETO.
trade secrets, inventions, copyrights, and other intellectual property. Neither party may use the other party’s name or trade mark without the other party’s prior written consent. The parties intend for their relationship to be that of independent contractors and not a partnership, joint venture, or employer/employee. Neither party will represent itself to be agent of the other. Each party acknowledges that it has no power or authority to bind the other on any agreement and that it will not represent to any person that it has such power or authority. This Agreement may be amended only by a formal written agreement signed by both parties. The terms on Customer’s purchase order or other business forms are not binding on FWrestling.com unless they are expressly incorporated into a formal written agreement signed by both parties. A party’s failure or delay in enforcing any provision of the Agreement will not be deemed a waiver of that party’s rights with respect to that provision or any other provision of the Agreement. A party’s waiver of any of its right under the Agreement is not a waiver of any of its other rights with respect to a prior, contemporaneous or future occurrence, whether similar in nature or not. The captions in the Agreement are not part of the Agreement, but are for the convenience of the parties. The following provisions will survive expiration or termination of the Agreement: Fees, indemnity obligations, provisions limiting liability and disclaiming warranties, provisions regarding ownership of intellectual property, these miscellaneous provisions, and other provisions that by their nature are intended to survive termination of the Agreement. There are no third party beneficiaries to the Agreement. Neither insurers nor the customers of resellers are third party beneficiaries to the Agreement. Customer may not transfer the Agreement without FWrestling.com’s prior written consent. FWrestling.com’s approval for assignment is contingent on the assignee meeting FWrestling.com’s credit approval criteria. FWrestling.com may assign the Agreement in whole or in part. This Agreement together with the Order and AUP constitutes the complete and exclusive agreement between the parties regarding its subject matter and supersedes and replace any prior understanding or communication, written or oral.